Sacramento Real Estate and Business Lawyer
Located in Downtown Sacramento, the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed focuses its practice on the core transactional areas of real estate and business. Whether it is giving general business counseling, negotiating a complex transaction or assisting a new start-up business, this firm offers well established experience, practical advice, and cost efficient solutions based on the needs of each particular client.
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed helps its clients prevent legal problems or find creative solutions to business issues by bringing clarity to each client's legal transaction, such as:
- Business Counseling
- Business Formation: corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Start-up Businesses
- Business Buy/Sell
- Commercial and Business Contracts
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Development
- Commercial Leasing
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Transactions
- Drafting of Notes and Deeds of Trust
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed works collaboratively with its clients through clear and consistent communication to achieve client goals. Contact the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed for a free consultation.
- Why You Should Require a Separate Indemnification Agreement When forming a business as a corporation, you will have to select corporate directors and officers. You may even be one of these directors or ....
- Agents Can Share Fees Under Limited Circumstances In California real estate brokers are usually allowed to share commission payments. Up until recently, however, it has been unclear whether real ....
- When is Email Notice Not Notice? The California General Corporation Law governs how notice of stockholder meetings must be given. This information is of vital importance to all ....