Sacramento Real Estate and Business Lawyer
Located in Downtown Sacramento, the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed focuses its practice on the core areas of real estate and business. Whether it is giving general business counseling, negotiating a complex transaction or assisting a new start-up business, this firm offers well established experience, practical advice, and cost efficient solutions based on the needs of each particular client.
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed helps its clients prevent legal problems or find creative solutions to business issues by bringing clarity to each client's legal issues, such as:
- Business Counseling
- Business Formation: corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Start-up Businesses
- Business Buy/Sell
- Commercial and Business Contracts
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Development
- Commercial Leasing
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed works collaboratively with its clients through clear and consistent communication to achieve client goals. Contact the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed for a free consultation.
- Good News for Small Business Owners: Employee Insurance Premiums Have Not Increased Much In the aftermath of the Affordable Care Act (ACT), which is also colloquially known as "Obamacare," many small business owners and potential small ....
- Los Angeles Mayor Proposes $13.25 Minimum Wage Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti proposed this week that the city raise the minimum wage to $13.25 by 2017. The current minimum wage in Los Angeles is ....
- Texas and California Go Head to Head Over Businesses Every state wants to attract businesses. Whether it is an existing business, or a brand new startup, politicians are always courting business people ....