Sacramento Real Estate and Business Lawyer
Located in Downtown Sacramento, the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed focuses its practice on the core transactional areas of real estate and business. Whether it is giving general business counseling, negotiating a complex transaction or assisting a new start-up business, this firm offers well established experience, practical advice, and cost efficient solutions based on the needs of each particular client.
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed helps its clients prevent legal problems or find creative solutions to business issues by bringing clarity to each client's legal transaction, such as:
- Business Counseling
- Business Formation: corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Start-up Businesses
- Business Buy/Sell
- Commercial and Business Contracts
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Development
- Commercial Leasing
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Transactions
- Drafting of Notes and Deeds of Trust
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed works collaboratively with its clients through clear and consistent communication to achieve client goals. Contact the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed for a free consultation.
- Small Business Hardship Relief Act While our state legislators here in California regulate businesses to a great extent, the federal government also passes laws that affect small ....
- Doing Business in California? You May Be Even if You Do Not Think You Are For many of our clients, determining whether they do business in California is simple, because they either hold substantial real estate here or engage ....
- New Law Changes Requirements for Notarial Acknowledgments, Proofs of Execution and Jurats The California Assembly has passed a law that will change the form and wording of certificates of acknowledgment, jurat and proof of execution. A ....