Sacramento Real Estate and Business Lawyer
Located in Downtown Sacramento, the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed focuses its practice on the core areas of real estate and business. Whether it is giving general business counseling, negotiating a complex transaction or assisting a new start-up business, this firm offers well established experience, practical advice, and cost efficient solutions based on the needs of each particular client.
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed helps its clients prevent legal problems or find creative solutions to business issues by bringing clarity to each client's legal issues, such as:
- Business Counseling
- Business Formation: corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Start-up Businesses
- Business Buy/Sell
- Commercial and Business Contracts
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Development
- Commercial Leasing
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed works collaboratively with its clients through clear and consistent communication to achieve client goals. Contact the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed for a free consultation.
- Online Security and Small Businesses In some ways, the internet has made the world a lot easier for new small businesses. Ordering your own supplies, allowing customers to place orders or ....
- Small Businesses and Facebook Advertising Starting a new business can be difficult. Deciding exactly what you want your business to do, where you want it to be located, and how you want it to ....
- Could Increasing the Minimum Wage be Good for Small Businesses? Conventional wisdom provides that increases to the minimum wage are bad for small business. After all, income that business owners have to spend on ....