Sacramento Real Estate and Business Lawyer
Located in Downtown Sacramento, the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed focuses its practice on the core transactional areas of real estate and business. Whether it is giving general business counseling, negotiating a complex transaction or assisting a new start-up business, this firm offers well established experience, practical advice, and cost efficient solutions based on the needs of each particular client.
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed helps its clients prevent legal problems or find creative solutions to business issues by bringing clarity to each client's legal transaction, such as:
- Business Counseling
- Business Formation: corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Start-up Businesses
- Business Buy/Sell
- Commercial and Business Contracts
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Development
- Commercial Leasing
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Transactions
- Drafting of Notes and Deeds of Trust
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed works collaboratively with its clients through clear and consistent communication to achieve client goals. Contact the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed for a free consultation.
- Stockholder Inspections of Delaware Corporations in California When foreign corporations do business in California they need to comply with California laws governing such corporations. However, California's law is ....
- Store Entrances are Not a Public Forum Business owners have many obligations. They have to consider their obligations to customers, to employees, to vendors, and sometimes even to law ....
- Suspension for Failure to Pay Taxes Can Prevent Legal Action California's tax code includes a provision that makes it so a domestic corporation that fails to pay certain taxes can have its corporate rights ....