Sacramento Real Estate and Business Lawyer
Located in Downtown Sacramento, the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed focuses its practice on the core areas of real estate and business. Whether it is giving general business counseling, negotiating a complex transaction or assisting a new start-up business, this firm offers well established experience, practical advice, and cost efficient solutions based on the needs of each particular client.
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed helps its clients prevent legal problems or find creative solutions to business issues by bringing clarity to each client's legal issues, such as:
- Business Counseling
- Business Formation: corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Start-up Businesses
- Business Buy/Sell
- Commercial and Business Contracts
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Development
- Commercial Leasing
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed works collaboratively with its clients through clear and consistent communication to achieve client goals. Contact the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed for a free consultation.
- Actions Speak Louder than Words Contracts are agreements, written or oral, which bind people to complete a set of actions. It is expected that when you enter an agreement, you intend ....
- The Importance of Following the Rules Contracts are usually governed by the laws of the state that it was created in. Parties to a contract may create a contract that go against some ....
- When Foreclosure Does not End Liability Commercial real estate transactions can differ from residential real estate transactions in a variety of ways. For example, commercial lease tend to ....