Sacramento Real Estate and Business Lawyer
Located in Downtown Sacramento, the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed focuses its practice on the core areas of real estate and business. Whether it is giving general business counseling, negotiating a complex transaction or assisting a new start-up business, this firm offers well established experience, practical advice, and cost efficient solutions based on the needs of each particular client.
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed helps its clients prevent legal problems or find creative solutions to business issues by bringing clarity to each client's legal issues, such as:
- Business Counseling
- Business Formation: corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Start-up Businesses
- Business Buy/Sell
- Commercial and Business Contracts
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Development
- Commercial Leasing
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed works collaboratively with its clients through clear and consistent communication to achieve client goals. Contact the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed for a free consultation.
- Watch Out for the Complications of Right of First Refusal Clauses Business Dictionary.com defines a "right of first refusal" as a "contractual right under which a seller must give a party...an opportunity to ....
- Court Held that a Landowner Can Allow a Permit to Expire and then Challenge the Permit Conditions on a Later Replacement Permit Because of a correction to the facts, California's Second Appellate District reversed its previous decision in Bowman v. California Coastal ....
- Franchise Info: In California Venue and Choice of Law Provisions are Not Enforceable Starting your own business can be daunting. There can be a seemingly endless list of things you have to consider and decisions you have to make. One ....