Sacramento Real Estate and Business Lawyer
Located in Downtown Sacramento, the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed focuses its practice on the core areas of real estate and business. Whether it is giving general business counseling, negotiating a complex transaction or assisting a new start-up business, this firm offers well established experience, practical advice, and cost efficient solutions based on the needs of each particular client.
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed helps its clients prevent legal problems or find creative solutions to business issues by bringing clarity to each client's legal issues, such as:
- Business Counseling
- Business Formation: corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Start-up Businesses
- Business Buy/Sell
- Commercial and Business Contracts
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Development
- Commercial Leasing
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed works collaboratively with its clients through clear and consistent communication to achieve client goals. Contact the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed for a free consultation.
- Will Your Startup Be Able to Survive? It is becoming increasingly more difficult for startups to survive. According to one report, long-term survival rates for startup companies have been ....
- SB 1186 Seeks to Curtail Abusive Litigation and Promote Compliance With Building Accessibility Standards For years, California has been plagued by abusive lawsuits aimed at business establishments for alleged violations of the Americans with Disabilities ....
- California's New Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act: How Will It Affect Your LLC? On September 21, 2013, California Governor Jerry Brown signed into law the California Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act (commonly known as ....