Sacramento Real Estate and Business Lawyer
Located in Downtown Sacramento, the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed focuses its practice on the core transactional areas of real estate and business. Whether it is giving general business counseling, negotiating a complex transaction or assisting a new start-up business, this firm offers well established experience, practical advice, and cost efficient solutions based on the needs of each particular client.
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed helps its clients prevent legal problems or find creative solutions to business issues by bringing clarity to each client's legal transaction, such as:
- Business Counseling
- Business Formation: corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Start-up Businesses
- Business Buy/Sell
- Commercial and Business Contracts
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Development
- Commercial Leasing
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Transactions
- Drafting of Notes and Deeds of Trust
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed works collaboratively with its clients through clear and consistent communication to achieve client goals. Contact the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed for a free consultation.
- Commercial Real Estate Lenders Need to Be Ready to Navigate New Rules Commercial real estate lenders need to be ready for a myriad of new regulations set forth by the Federal Reserve, Federal Deposit Insurance ....
- Leasing Commercial Real Estate: Read the Fine Print Choosing to rent a commercial space for a start-up business is usually the most economic decision during the early years of the company. It is ....
- Commercial Construction Growing in California Who says the economy is stagnant? California's commercial construction industry shows the highest level of activity since 2001, and further growth is ....