Sacramento Real Estate and Business Lawyer
Located in Downtown Sacramento, the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed focuses its practice on the core areas of real estate and business. Whether it is giving general business counseling, negotiating a complex transaction or assisting a new start-up business, this firm offers well established experience, practical advice, and cost efficient solutions based on the needs of each particular client.
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed helps its clients prevent legal problems or find creative solutions to business issues by bringing clarity to each client's legal issues, such as:
- Business Counseling
- Business Formation: corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Start-up Businesses
- Business Buy/Sell
- Commercial and Business Contracts
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Development
- Commercial Leasing
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed works collaboratively with its clients through clear and consistent communication to achieve client goals. Contact the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed for a free consultation.
- New Statutory Requirements for Property Owners: Water Conserving Fixtures All of us who live in or own property in California are well aware of the drought conditions that have been plaguing our state. Recently a new state ....
- A Debtor by Any Other Name: New Identification Guidance for Financing Statements The requirements of California real estate law change regularly. That is one of the many reasons it is important to consult with a licensed an ....
- Deadline Extended on New Nonresidential Building Energy Use Disclosures There has been an important development in California commercial real estate law. California Public Resources Code Section 25402.10 requires owners ....