Sacramento Real Estate and Business Lawyer
Located in Downtown Sacramento, the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed focuses its practice on the core areas of real estate and business. Whether it is giving general business counseling, negotiating a complex transaction or assisting a new start-up business, this firm offers well established experience, practical advice, and cost efficient solutions based on the needs of each particular client.
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed helps its clients prevent legal problems or find creative solutions to business issues by bringing clarity to each client's legal issues, such as:
- Business Counseling
- Business Formation: corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Start-up Businesses
- Business Buy/Sell
- Commercial and Business Contracts
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Development
- Commercial Leasing
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed works collaboratively with its clients through clear and consistent communication to achieve client goals. Contact the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed for a free consultation.
- Choosing the Right Entity for Your Start-Up Business In creating a start-up, it is important to form the business as the type of legal entity that best suits its needs and goals. Because there are ....
- Unique Discrimination Risk--Recent Employment Law Case A recent federal court ruling offers a good reminder of the many unique claims that may be made against employers by their unhappy employees. All ....
- Employer Obligations: Reasonable Accommodation for Disabilities Many business owners, particularly start-ups, remain unaware of the complex legal issues involved in employer-employee relationships. It is critical ....