Sacramento Real Estate and Business Lawyer
Located in Downtown Sacramento, the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed focuses its practice on the core transactional areas of real estate and business. Whether it is giving general business counseling, negotiating a complex transaction or assisting a new start-up business, this firm offers well established experience, practical advice, and cost efficient solutions based on the needs of each particular client.
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed helps its clients prevent legal problems or find creative solutions to business issues by bringing clarity to each client's legal transaction, such as:
- Business Counseling
- Business Formation: corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Start-up Businesses
- Business Buy/Sell
- Commercial and Business Contracts
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Development
- Commercial Leasing
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Transactions
- Drafting of Notes and Deeds of Trust
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed works collaboratively with its clients through clear and consistent communication to achieve client goals. Contact the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed for a free consultation.
- Court Decision Reaffirms Foreclosure Right in Deed in Lieu Cases Sometimes projects fail. Its a reality of real estate. When lenders and borrowers are faced with a failing project and a loan in default, they have ....
- When Do Electronic Signatures Count? In the Internet Age, purported electronic signatures are becoming more and more common. They are the standard in certain areas of business law, like ....
- Court Decision May Affect New Real Estate Broker Law Late last year, we reported that starting on January 1, 2015, commercial real estate brokers and salespeople in California would have to comply with ....