Sacramento Real Estate and Business Lawyer
Located in Downtown Sacramento, the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed focuses its practice on the core transactional areas of real estate and business. Whether it is giving general business counseling, negotiating a complex transaction or assisting a new start-up business, this firm offers well established experience, practical advice, and cost efficient solutions based on the needs of each particular client.
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed helps its clients prevent legal problems or find creative solutions to business issues by bringing clarity to each client's legal transaction, such as:
- Business Counseling
- Business Formation: corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Start-up Businesses
- Business Buy/Sell
- Commercial and Business Contracts
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Development
- Commercial Leasing
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Transactions
- Drafting of Notes and Deeds of Trust
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed works collaboratively with its clients through clear and consistent communication to achieve client goals. Contact the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed for a free consultation.
- Mortgage Company Gets Slapped by Federal Judge Over Alleged TILA Violations Entering into a consent order with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) will not shield you from class action litigation. Castle & Cooke ....
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Pushes Back TRID Implementation Again The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) issued a final rule postponing the effective date for all provisions of the TILA-RESPA Final Rule and ....
- CFPB Enforcement of RESPA Causing Uncertainty in the Housing Market Ever since the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) took over the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in 2011, the CFPB has ....