Sacramento Real Estate and Business Lawyer
Located in Downtown Sacramento, the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed focuses its practice on the core areas of real estate and business. Whether it is giving general business counseling, negotiating a complex transaction or assisting a new start-up business, this firm offers well established experience, practical advice, and cost efficient solutions based on the needs of each particular client.
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed helps its clients prevent legal problems or find creative solutions to business issues by bringing clarity to each client's legal issues, such as:
- Business Counseling
- Business Formation: corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Start-up Businesses
- Business Buy/Sell
- Commercial and Business Contracts
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Development
- Commercial Leasing
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed works collaboratively with its clients through clear and consistent communication to achieve client goals. Contact the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed for a free consultation.
- Bank Loans Are Becoming Easier To Come By For Small Businesses Starting a new business requires help from a lot of sources. You need excellent employees, the advice of an experienced and licensed Sacramento small ....
- California Small Businesses Get Extra Time to Comply with the Affordable Care Act Some small businesses in California are getting an extra year to comply with the requirements of the Affordable Care Act, which is also colloquially ....
- General Exculpation Clause can be Enforceable The term exculpation clause is defined as a contract provision that relieves one party of liability if damages are caused during the execution of a ....