Sacramento Real Estate and Business Lawyer
Located in Downtown Sacramento, the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed focuses its practice on the core transactional areas of real estate and business. Whether it is giving general business counseling, negotiating a complex transaction or assisting a new start-up business, this firm offers well established experience, practical advice, and cost efficient solutions based on the needs of each particular client.
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed helps its clients prevent legal problems or find creative solutions to business issues by bringing clarity to each client's legal transaction, such as:
- Business Counseling
- Business Formation: corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Start-up Businesses
- Business Buy/Sell
- Commercial and Business Contracts
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Development
- Commercial Leasing
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Transactions
- Drafting of Notes and Deeds of Trust
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed works collaboratively with its clients through clear and consistent communication to achieve client goals. Contact the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed for a free consultation.
- The Enforceability of Cotenancy Clauses in Retail Leases The California Court of Appeals recently decided a case that deals with the enforceability of cotenancy clauses in retail leases. This case was one of ....
- There is Such a Thing as Being "Too Specific" in UCC Filings An important part of business and commercial law is drafting security agreements and UCC filings. These sorts of documents require a certain degree of ....
- Arbitration Provisions in Online Contracts As businesses move online the way they create contracts with consumers continues to change. This ever evolving area of business law impacts not only ....