Sacramento Real Estate and Business Lawyer
Located in Downtown Sacramento, the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed focuses its practice on the core transactional areas of real estate and business. Whether it is giving general business counseling, negotiating a complex transaction or assisting a new start-up business, this firm offers well established experience, practical advice, and cost efficient solutions based on the needs of each particular client.
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed helps its clients prevent legal problems or find creative solutions to business issues by bringing clarity to each client's legal transaction, such as:
- Business Counseling
- Business Formation: corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Start-up Businesses
- Business Buy/Sell
- Commercial and Business Contracts
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Development
- Commercial Leasing
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Transactions
- Drafting of Notes and Deeds of Trust
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed works collaboratively with its clients through clear and consistent communication to achieve client goals. Contact the Law Office of Kristina M. Reed for a free consultation.
- Legislature Considering Law that Would Clarify When a Limited Partnership's Life Begins When you are forming a business, you have many entities to choose from. One option is a limited partnership. These entities are governed in California ....
- The Operative Date of California's Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act When you decide to form a business, there are many decisions you have to make which require business counseling and advice. One of those decisions is ....
- Do Amendments to Corporate Bylaws Apply Retroactively? Normally corporate bylaws are drafted during the business formation process. However, sometimes corporations amend their bylaws. The question then ....