We are seeking an experienced part-time virtual attorney who models our commitment to client service and embraces our approach of efficiently providing quality virtual legal services to our clients.
We are looking for:
- Highly motivated attorney with 5+ years of experience practicing law
- Broad business and real estate transactional knowledge; some litigation experience helpful for advising clients on risk assessments and handling pre-litigation disputes resolution
- Ability to quickly build good rapport with clients in a virtual setting
- Ability to handle work independently in a timely and efficient manner
- Must be a member of the State Bar of California.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, MS Teams, Lexis and Outlook experience required. Experience with Curo365, Dynamics 365 practice management, and/or Ring Central a plus but not required.)
- Access to a secure computer with strong WiFi as all systems are cloud based and client interactions are by phone or MS Teams Video
- Excellent writing, drafting, analytical, and people skills.
- Must be a team player and exhibit willingness to become an integral part of a team. Attorney will have access to a senior attorney, paralegal, and a receptionist for general administrative office needs.
- General availability during regular business hours to communicate with clients and firm staff in a timely manner and to participate in weekly virtual office meeting. Work schedule to be set based on the attorney's availability and firm needs.
Please send cover letter, resume, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org