INCORPORATING YOUR CALIFORNIA BUSINESS FOR A LOW FIXED RATE
For a flat fee, Kristina M. Reed will provide everything you need to form a California corporation. Ms. Reed will start with a 30 minute consultation to discuss the incorporation process and help you select the appropriate business entity for your business needs. She will explain the differences between a California corporation and other types of business entities, such as a California limited liability company (LLC), a California limited liability partnership (LLP) and a California partnership. During the initial consultation, Ms. Reed will also discuss the pros and cons of the California C-corporation versus the California S-corporation.
California Incorporation Package Includes:
- Initial Consultation;
- Corporate Name Clearance and Reservation;
- Preparation and filing of the Articles of Incorporation, with standard indemnification of the officers and directors of the corporation;
- Preparation of the Resolution of the Incorporator;
- Preparation of Bylaws detailing the management of the corporation;
- Preparation of Organizational Minutes, or Resolutions, of the Board of Directors;
- Preparation of the Minutes, or Resolutions, of the First Shareholder's Meeting, including election of S Corporation Tax Status if applicable;
- Preparation of I.R.S. Form SS-4 to obtain a federal taxpayer identification number;
- Preparation of I.R.S. Form 2553 S-Election (if applicable to elect S Tax status);
- Preparation of the Information Statement of Officers and Directors which must be filed with the Secretary of State within 90 days of incorporation;
- Preparation of letter from each of the shareholders requesting issuance of shares;
- Preparation of stock certificates for issuance by the corporation;
- Preparation of the corporation's stock ledger; and,
- Preparation of the Commissioner Notice of Transaction
The Flat Fee for the California Incorporation Package starts at $1,499.00, plus costs for a single owner corporations. Flat Fees for multi-owner corporations and professional corporations start at $1,999.00, plus costs.
To discuss your business start-up, or other business formation issues, contact Kristina Reed.