Outside General Legal Counsel Services
The Law Office of Kristina M. Reed provides cost effective Outside General Counsel Services for small to medium sized businesses. Small to medium sized businesses need a consistent trusted legal advisor that knows their business and can respond quickly to any legal issues. Whether answering a quick question, reviewing a contract, advising on employee issues, negotiating a complex deal, or advising on disputes, Kristina Reed understands the complexities of her clients’ businesses and gives tailored strategic legal guidance and representation.
Kristina Reed is an experienced Outside General Counsel. She provides strategic advice geared towards achieving her goals, meeting their needs and protecting them from liability exposure. Kristina Reed provides cost-effective practical advice and legal expertise on a variety of issues, including:
- Development of contract templates
- Contract review/negotiations
- License Agreements
- Entity Formation, business filings and governance, board and shareholder meetings
- Litigation, arbitration, and mediation of disputes
- Disputes and settlement negotiations
- Real Estate issues, including Purchase and Sale or Leasing
- Equipment purchases or leases
- Employment and human resources matters
- Non-Disclosure, Confidentiality and Non-Compete Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- E-Commerce Agreements and website User agreements and privacy policies
While staffing an in-house legal department is not a viable option for most small to medium sized businesses, hiring an outside general counsel to handle various legal matters that arise day to day is a cost effective option. Kristina Reed understands how to cost effectively provide general counsel services to her business clients. Kristina Reed works with her clients to structure a representation agreement that meets their needs, including a monthly fixed fee for certain services and flat fee agreements for a specific task.
Contact Kristina Reed today to discuss how she can provide strategic long-term legal counsel to your business on a fee structure that meets your budget.